Our LDM modules are available in standard (STD) MK 1 configuration or rate control ready (RCR) MK 2.
The MK 1 configuration includes 12V controls to turn the system on/off from the cab and an adjustable throttling valve to set your operating pressure.
The RCR MK 2 configuration has the additional features of an electric regulating valve and specially chosen electromagnetic flow meter.
This module is ready to accept an existing rate controller or GPS control / auto boom system such as GS2 or Trimble EZ-Guide 750 / EZ-Boom Topcon etc
Both modules include the following features:
- Hydraulically driven 126 LPM Bertolini pump
- Over speed pump protection.
- Large capacity 1 ½” 316 series suction filter.
- 1 ” Banjo pressure filter.
- 3-way panel mounted ball valve to easily change from main tank to flush tank.
- High flow Pressure relief valve with bypass agitation
- Teejet 316 stainless ball valves.
- Teejet 316 Stainless servo valves.
- Banjo Flange fittings.
- Quick release Banjo Cam-loks.
- Stainless Steel Cabinet.
- Digital pump speed monitor.
- Panel mounted large 100mm pressure gauge
- Optional electric flush system to ground.
Our modules are built from quality components made of robust chemical resistant materials such as stainless steel- glass reinforced polypropylene- polyester and PVC that are capable of handling highly aggressive products whilst operating under extremely harsh climatic conditions. .
ACCURACY AND VERSATILITY
Using state of the art electronic ball valves and flowmeter- our modules provide top of the range accuracy and responsiveness over a broad range of application rates- row spacings- number of rows and ground speed. .The modules can be supplied with Micro Trak controller or integrated with a variety of control systems.
SAFETY AND RELIABILITY
We use high quality TeeJet- Banjo and custom made components to ensure solid reliability. The system design incorporates many features that enhance reliability. Each unit is tested to ensure customers are up and running from day one.